Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 16, 2010

Wow, it has been a long time since I've written in this blog. I have been very busy developing and printing Nova's Featherweight Maintenance Card, Nova's Featherweight Troubleshooting Card, Nova's Featherweight Basics Card and Nova's Featherweight Attachment Card. These cards are great visual reminders for the Singer Featherweight sewing machines and have been requested by my students for years. They should be a valuable resource for all Featherweight owners and are durable enough to help the next generation as our beloved machines are passed down to our children and grandchildren.

My Featherweight Tip of the Month continues to be the most popular page on my website. Someone asked me recently if I was running out of tips to put up. I don't think I will ever run out of tips. I am constantly receiving emails from people needing help with their machine. I pull most of my tips from recent email inquiries.

I was privileged to be able to do presentations and workshops for numerous quilt guilds and organizations in 2010 and am looking forward to 2011. Hope you are keeping up with my Greetings and News page and that my site is beneficial to all.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment